EBS MoneyManager Account & Debit Card
Available with the EBS MoneyManager Account, the EBS Debit Card is our best card ever, giving you more ways to manage your money every day.
With your card you can:
- Pay for goods and get euro cash-back in shops – without paying any EBS fees**
- Use it anywhere you see the Mastercard® symbol – that's all cashpoints and ATM's in Ireland and everywhere worldwide*
- Buy online with confidence – our cards have a three digit CVV2 code on the back that acts as an extra security feature when shopping online
- Track your account online – register for our online banking facility and manage your account anywhere, anytime
- The EBS Debit Card is available to personal customers only.
- Account holders must be over 18 years of age and reside in Ireland.
- A maximum of two account holders per MoneyManager account is allowed.
- *For international use, you must supply us with your mobile phone number, which allows us to notify you for fraud prevention purposes.
- ATM means Automated Teller Machine.
Built-in features that save you money!
Your EBS Debit Card also comes with special built-in features that let you keep normal fees** and charges to a minimum, so your money stays where it belongs – in your pocket!
- Maintain at least €500 in your Account throughout the calendar month; or
- Make lodgements of not less than €1,500 to your Account during the calendar month, then the fees** will be waived on the first 5 euro-denominated ATM withdrawals or over-the-counter withdrawals which are posted to your account in each calendar month.
Note: Other fees and charges may still apply.
Top Savings Tip!
Don't forget, using your card instead of cash to pay for items can reduce your fees and save you money. And, here's how. If you use your Debit Card to take money out of an ATM or local EBS office you will be charged the normal fee. However, if you simply use your card to make a purchase, there's no EBS fee to be paid.
Switching your bank account to EBS
If you like the look of our MoneyManger account but already have a bank account in place, we can help you switch your account to EBS. The process is smooth and hassle free in line with the Central Bank of Ireland's Switching Code and we'll make sure that any direct debits or standing orders you may have coming out of your current bank account are seamlessly switched to your new EBS MoneyManager account.
Just click on the link to our Personal Account Switching Pack to find out all you need to know about the process of switching to EBS. Your pack contains all the forms and advice you'll need to make the move. If you have any questions about the pack or the steps involved, please contact us for more information.
You may also be interested in switching your MoneyManager account out of EBS to another bank account. To do this you must obtain a Switching Pack from the bank that you wish to transfer your account into and follow the steps that are outlined. This process is in line with the Central Bank of Ireland's Switching Code. Please contact us if you need more information.
**Full details of applicable fees and charges are set out in the EBS MoneyManager Terms and Conditions. Government Stamp Duty will be charged at a rate of €0.12 per ATM transaction. Government Stamp Duty only applies to ATM transactions carried out within Ireland (excluding Northern Ireland). This charge is capped at €2.50 if you only use your debit card for ATM transactions and capped at €5 if you use your debit card for both purchases and ATM transactions. Government Stamp Duty charge on debit cards is applied in January, for the previous year. Government Stamp Duty of €0.50 is payable in respect of a cheque withdrawal. Information correct as of 04/04/2016.