8 Steps for a Great Event
Whether you are planning to host an event in your workplace, school, with friends or family, this step-by-step guide will assist you in planning a successful Great Irish Bake event from start to finish.
- Set a date (on or around April 4th).
- Plan your event (see event ideas in this leaflet).
- Get as many friends and family and/or colleagues to help you as possible. The more, the merrier – and the more funds you'll raise.
- Advertise your event with posters, word-of-mouth, social media, phone calls and emails.
- If you're internet savy, set up your own fundraising page online at idonate.ie and/or mycharity.ie
- Invite your colleagues, neighbours, fellow students, friends and family.
- Have fun!
- Return your donations.
Remember that you can also get involved by: