- 44 common conditions covered for full payment. For more information, please refer to the Term Life Insurance or Mortgage Life Insurance brochure.
- Additional partial payments are offered for a further 21 conditions. The partial payment is €15,000 or half your Specified Illness Cover amount, whichever is lower. For more information, please refer to the Term Life Insurance or Mortgage Life Insurance brochure.
- You can protect yourself with a single cover policy or you and your partner with joint/dual cover.
- Your children, between the ages of 30 days and 21 years, are automatically covered for €25,000 or half your specified illness benefit amount, whichever is lower.
- If you need certain surgeries, as outlined in the product booklet, your specified illness cover will be paid up to €30,000 immediately so you can choose where you will have your surgery yourself.
- If you need a major organ transplant, as outlined in the product booklet, your full illness cover amount will be paid upfront.
Some important points regarding the specified illness cover available on this plan:
- You must be aged between 18 and 59 to apply.
- The maximum term is 40 years. The cover will end on the plan anniversary before your 75th birthday.
- Irish Life Assurance Plc will not pay the specified illness cover if you die, only if you are diagnosed during the term with one of the covered conditions.
- You can only receive one full payment under the plan. More than one partial payment may be made.
- Once you claim your full payment for specified illness cover, that cover ends and we cannot make any further payment.
- Irish Life Assurance Plc will not pay claims in certain circumstances, for example, if you have not given us full information about your health, occupation, pastimes or hobbies.
- Protection plans are not savings plans and never have a cash-in value.
- If you stop making payments you will no longer be protected and we will not return any money to you.
- A claim will only be paid if you survive 14 days after diagnosis or have surgery.
WARNING: YOU MUST KEEP UP WITH YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENTS TO STAY ON COVER.
Specified Illness Cover is provided by Irish Life Assurance plc.
Acceptance terms and conditions apply. EBS d.a.c. is a tied insurance agent of Irish Life Assurance plc for life insurance products.
Irish Life Assurance plc is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.