What does a good Money Advice Meeting involve?
A good Money Advice meeting looks at today, your desired tomorrow and shows you how to get there. Your EBS Money Adviser will help you use this as:
- An opportunity to discuss what your financial goals are and provide achievable solutions to help you reach these
- Assess your current financial health by examining your assets and liabilities, income and outgoings, insurance, savings and investments.
- Identify any gaps in your financial circumstances, such as pension, income protection or savings needs
- Develop a realistic, comprehensive plan to meet your financial goals by addressing financial weaknesses and building on financial strengths
- Over time, work with you to revise your plan to accommodate changing goals, changing personal circumstances, and changing financial opportunities
- Our financial needs change over time so we advise our customers to review their financial situation once a year.