Your Savings, Your Way
Naturally, we all have different reasons why we want to save. You could be saving towards a family holiday and need a regular savings account or have a lump sum you'd like to put aside for a rainy day and prefer a longer term savings plan that will help you grow your money.
At EBS, we believe in matching the savings plan to the person. With the help of our savings experts, every saver gets to choose what they want to save and how. To read our research on the latest savings trends click here.
To order Your Pocket Guide to Savings, click here.
Here are just two of the accounts we offer.
EBS Family Savings Account
3.00% A.E.R. Fixed for one year
Save regular amounts between €100 to €1,000 a month
Access your Money:
- You can make one withdrawal at any time during the one year term.
- No further withdrawals allowed during the term. In exceptional circumstances where a further withdrawal is permitted, an interest adjustment may be applied.
- At the end of the one year term you have the option to withdraw all or part of your funds and/or continue saving for another year. From year two, the rate on your account will match that of the €100,000+ rate on the existing 12 Month Fixed Rate Savings Account at that time.
In Year Two:
- If you choose to continue saving for a second and subsequent years, we will advise you of the fixed rate applicable before the start of each new term.
- In year two, and following years, you can make lump sum lodgements up to a total of €50,000 per year, in addition to the monthly standing orders.
Opening an Account:
- You may open an account with a minimum lodgement of €0.01, maximum €1,000.
- Save between €100 and €1,000 per month, by standing order only from any payment account.
- The minimum term of the account is one year.
EBS Sure Certificate Account
1.41% Fixed over 4 years
0.35% A.E.R. Fixed
A FIXED ACCOUNT WITH ACCESS
- You are permitted to make withdrawals on the 6 month anniversary dates within the 4 year period without incurring a loss. You may incur some loss of interest if you withdraw outside the anniversary dates.
- 4 year fixed term.
- Minimum lodgement €1,000, no maximum and no further lodgements allowed during the term.
- Available to personal customers only.
- At maturity you can choose to remove your funds or leave your funds for another 4 years at the prevailing rate at that time.
For a full suite of our Savings products please click here
Terms and conditions apply. Interest is subject to Deposit Interest Retention Tax (D.I.R.T.) at the prevailing rate (for more information see www.revenue.ie). A.E.R. means Annual Equivalent Rate. EBS d.a.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Information correct as at 05.12.2016.
Need A Savings Expert?
Do you have a query about any of our savings accounts? If you are wondering what's the best way for you to make the most of your hard earned savings, then our Savings Expert is here to help.