Right of Access to Information
You can ask us for a copy of the personal information we hold and further details about how we collect, share and use your personal information.
To help you with this request we have developed a subject access request form which is available to download below. Alternatively, you can contact us by your own preferred method.
You can request the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
- the existence of automated decision-making and meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.