I am thinking about...

Important Information

Income tax relief is not guaranteed. To be eligible to claim income tax relief, your income must be taxable either Schedule E or Schedule D (case I or II). To claim income tax relief, you can apply to your Inspector of Taxes to adjust your tax credits. Contributions deducted from salary will receive immediate tax relief. If you are self-employed, you must include your pension contributions in your self assessment tax returns in order to obtain income tax relief.

Other Information

Life and Pensions products are provided by Irish Life Assurance plc. EBS d.a.c. (EBS) is tied to Irish Life Assurance plc for life insurance products. Irish Life Assurance plc is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.

EBS d.a.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.