Need to set yourself up on EBS online banking? It’ll make your money management (and your life) that bit easier. Here are all the most common questions about setting up your online access.
How do I register for online banking?
Online banking with EBS is a handy way to manage your money. All you need to do is fill out a form, send it to us by post, and we’ll get you set up.
1. The first step is to complete the application form. Click here to open the form. Please note before signing you need to confirm that you have read and accepted
(a) the terms and conditions
(b) our Data Protection Information and the
If the second window doesn’t appear after you have clicked ‘print’ you may have to check your browser pop up settings as a pop up blocker will prevent the window opening.
2. Post the printed form to us here at EBS Internet Applications, and we’ll have you up and running as quick as we can (the address can be found at the top of the form).
How long does it take before I have access to online banking?
It should take roughly one week for you to receive your new online banking codes. We’ll send you three key numbers which you can use to access your accounts online:
1. The first is your Customer ID, which you’ll receive by post. If you supplied us with an email you’ll receive it in your inbox too. You will need to enter this code every time you login to online banking.
2. The second number is your 6-digit one-time code, this will be sent by post and you use it to pair your smartphone or device with your online banking profile. Once you have paired your device you no longer need this code.
3. The third number is your PAC (Personal Access Code), which we’ll send to you separately by post. Whenever you login to EBS online banking you will be asked to enter 3 digits of your PAC.
How do I activate my PAC?
When you have received your PAC please phone our Internet Support Team on (+353 1 ) 6658075 between 9am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday and they will activate your PAC for you.
Can I change my Customer ID and /or my PAC?
We want to keep your account safe as can be, so for security reasons, you can’t change your customer ID or PAC to one of your choice.
I haven’t received my 6-digit one-time code?
If you haven’t received your one-time code please login to EBS Your Accounts online to check when it was posted and the address it was sent to. You can login by entering your Customer ID & PAC. Once you have logged in details of the status of your one-time code will be displayed on screen. Alternatively you can contact our internet support team on 01 6658075 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
My 6-digit one-time code has expired, what do I do?
No problem, simply login to online banking using your Customer ID and PAC and follow the steps to request a new code. Alternatively you can contact our internet support team and they will do it for you.