How do I view my transactions online?
Just follow these simple steps:
1. When you login to Your Accounts Online, the first page that is displayed is 'My Accounts'. Here you’ll see a summary of all your internet registered accounts.
2. Transactions for the first account listed are displayed, you'll see that we've highlighted the account to make it a bit clearer.
3. The default date range is the last 40 days, to view older transactions simply change the dates using the filter on the right hand side, just above the ‘Print’ button.
4. You can hover over the list of accounts on the left hand side of the page, to view transactions for a different account. (if you have more than one, that is).
How do I filter my transactions?
Some transactions are just that bit more important than others. So, if you want to see the summary of just one transaction type or a small selection, you can view these separately.
1. Accounts are listed on the left hand side of the screen, beside the name of the account you will see an arrow head '>', click on this icon.
2. A flyout menu will appear.
3. Tick the box beside the transactions you want to look at.
4. If you change your mind you can just click on the box a 2nd time and the tick will disappear.
5. If you want to see all the transactions again all you need to do is remove the ticks and you are back to square one.
How do I use ‘Multiple accounts view’?
You can view up to three different accounts at a time – a handy feature to get a quick overview of your money. This feature allows you to view transactions from up to three different accounts, too (all in date order).
1. Simply click the ‘Enable Multiple Accounts view’ option, you'll see this below your list of accounts on the left hand side of the page. Select up to 3 accounts and the transactions will be listed on the screen.
2. You might notice that a column appears to the right – this indicates which account the transaction relates to.
Psst – if you decide you want to complete a transaction on an account, you will need to deselect ‘Multiple accounts view.’
Where can I see my account IBAN?
Need your IBAN? Select ‘Manage’ from the menu on the top right of your screen, your accounts will be listed. Click on the relevant account and the IBAN will be displayed on the screen.
How do I request an interest certificate?
You can also request an interest certificate to see how much you’ve built up or paid over time. Just follow these steps to view your online document:
1. Select ‘Manage’ from the menu on the top right of your screen. Then just choose the account in question.
2. Once you’ve selected this, you’ll see an option to ‘Request an interest certificate’, you can see your interest for a full year or you can specify a date range too. Now all you need to do is hit ‘Calculate’.
How do I add or remove an account from my online banking profile?
Easy as pie.
1. Go to ‘Manage’ in the navigation menu on the top right of the screen.
2. Then, click on ‘My Accounts’ in the left-hand menu.
3. Click on either ‘Add/ Remove Account from Online View’ as required.
4. Complete the form and hit submit. Done and dusted.
How do I update my email address?
Not happy with your email address? No worries – we’ve all been there! It can be changed in a tick.
Select ‘Manage’ from the menu on the top right of your screen and then select ‘Personal Details’ on the left menu. You will then be able to update your email to something more fitting, (or memorable). Phew.
I clicked on ‘Print’ but the document didn’t open?
This could be due to your Popup Settings. Popups are widely used for internet advertising, whereby a new browser window appears on your screen containing an ad. Web browsers allow you to block popups and this blocker will prevent the document you want to print from opening. When you select ‘print’ some browsers, like Chrome, will display a message in the address bar to tell you that popups are blocked on this webpage. If you click on the message it will allow you to change your setting for online banking. Alternatively you can change it in your browser settings.