EBS Choice Investments
We all have long-term goals for our future. If you want the chance to invest and grow your lump sum in the long term, EBS Choice Investments could be the perfect solution.
This is a single payment unit-linked life assurance investment plan. A what now?! This means your investment is used to buy units in a range of investment funds. The value of your plan is then linked to the value of the unit in these investment funds.
So if you have a lump sum to invest for at least five years, and the return on deposit rates just don’t cut it for you, that’s okay. EBS Choice Investments aims to achieve higher returns than deposit accounts. Need a little more info? Read on or request a call back from a local EBS investment expert.
EBS Choice Investment is provided by Irish Life Assurance plc.
What Do I Need to Know About EBS Choice Investments?
EBS Choice Investments is an investment option which you pay your lump sum into (minus the 1% government levy). You can be as choosey as you like, with the option to invest in one or a combination of funds – each with a different level of risk. Your local EBS investment advisor can bring you through all your options. Here’s the important stuff:
- The term is open ended, with a minimum of five years’ investment.
- Split your money across a number of funds, so pick and choose what suits you.
- If you need to withdraw your money within the first five years, you can (but there is a charge – see page 34 of the EBS Choice Investment booklet for further details).
- You must be living in the Republic of Ireland and aged 18 to 69 to avail of the investment.
- There is a minimum investment of €5,000.
- You need to be prepared for the value of your investment to change over time.
- Investors, take note; you could risk getting back less than you put in.
- You can keep track of how your investment is performing through our online portal ‘My Online Services’. You won’t miss a trick.
- For full information describing the benefits and restrictions, please read the EBS Choice Investment booklet and terms and conditions booklet.
Life and pension products are provided by Irish Life Assurance plc.
EBS d.a.c. is tied to Irish Life Assurance plc for life insurance products.
EBS d.a.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Irish Life Assurance plc is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.