EBS Choice Saver
Many of us have long-term savings goals. Maybe yours is sending your kids to college, or that much needed trip around the world. But saving long-term can be tough with a deposit-based account.
EBS Choice Saver is a regular payment unit-linked life assurance investment plan. A what now?! This means your regular payments are used to buy units in a range of investment funds. Want your savings to work their socks off for you? Read on for more information, or request a call back from a local EBS Savings and Investments expert below. They’ll be happy to have a relaxed chat and answer any query you have about growing your savings.
EBS Choice Saver is provided by Irish Life Assurance plc.
What Do I Need to Know About EBS Choice Saver?
EBS Choice Saver is an investment option for those interested in regular, long-term saving (five years or more). Here’s the important stuff:
- You can split your money across a number of funds, so pick and choose what suits you. You can switch funds as often as you like free of charge, giving you real control.
- The investment is designed for a term of five years or more.
- Regular withdrawals not permitted, sorry folks. If you need to withdraw your money within the first five years, you can (but there is a charge).
- You must be living in the Republic of Ireland and aged 18 to 70.
- You can invest from €150 to €10,000 a month. You can also invest lump sums of €500 to €10,000.
- Investors, take note; it’s riskier than a deposit account, as you could risk getting back less than you put in.
- For full information describing the benefits and restrictions and exclusions, please read the EBS Choice Saver booklet and terms and conditions booklet.
Some Important Information
Life and pension products are provided by Irish Life Assurance plc.
EBS d.a.c. is tied to Irish Life Assurance plc for life insurance products.
EBS d.a.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Irish Life Assurance plc is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.